Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Grad News Roundup: May 31st, 2012
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks:
- Singapore Grad EvenPanda combines Pinterest and Airbnb (SGEntrepreneurs): EvenPanda, a similar hybrid of the widely popular Pinterest and Airbnb, is an online activities marketplace that allows users to sell unique experiences to customers. EvenPanda and its founder are Graduates of the Singapore Institute.
- San Diego Grad Fashion_Change Makes Shopping Sustainably a Whole Lot Easier (EcoSalon): Fashioning Change streamlines the process of shopping with sustainably good intentions in mind by recommending stylish, eco-friendly goods and services to replace the mass-produced brands consumers typically support. The startup and its founder are Graduates of the San Diego Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad CakeHealth founder Rebecca Woodcock named a “Silicon Valley CEO you can’t afford to ignore” (BI): CakeHealth was one of the seven finalists at TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF conference last September, generating a considerable amount of buzz with its healthcare insurance and expense platform. The startup and its founder, Rebecca Woodcock, are Graduates of the Silicon Valley Institute.
- DC Grad Cont3nt.com wins Startup America National Competition (Startup America): Cont3nt.com, a real-time marketplace for independent media and video journalism, won Startup America’s TechBUZZ Challenge Contest last week, representing the Mid-Atlantic region for a chance to pitch in front of the entire Capital Connection audience at the TechBUZZ Showdown and be named “Best of the BUZZ.” Watch their pitch here. Cont3nt.com and its founder are Graduates of the Washington DC Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad Retailigence Named a Red Herring Top 100 Company (FI): Retailigence, a hyperlocal marketing platform that drives qualified foot traffic into retail stores by matching them with consumer demand, was listed by Red Herring as part of the "2012 Top 100 Companies in the Americas." Retailigence and its founder are Graduates of the Silicon Valley Institute.