Are you interested in startups, entrepreneurship and technology? Dive right in. The Founder Institute, the world's largest early-stage accelerator, is hiring multiple paid intern / associate positions for roles that are designed to become full-time positions.
Join a small team where you will have a big impact. We help hundreds of entrepreneurs from dozens of cities around the world launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. We launch 2 new companies per day on average, and you can help. Our global impact was just covered in the New York Times Sunday Business Section.
This is an opportunity to see entrepreneurship from every angle. Meet top CEOs and investors. Join planning sessions with visiting politicians. Participate in the cutting-edge training sessions. Attend leading startup events. Watch businesses get built, and be part of the process.
We don't expect you to get coffee, but we do expect you to be awesome. You'll join us in our "Founder Lounge," a retail office in the heart of Mountain View, a couple blocks from the CalTrain stop.
...here’s what we expect...
- 30 hrs/wk minimum time commitment
- A passion for startups
- Heavy internet experience
...here are some more benefits...
- Attend top FI Silicon Valley training sessions
- Participate in the quarterly Founder Showcase event
- Attend social gatherings with top global startup CEOs
...what to expect from us...
- Honest and candid feedback
- A good sense of humor
- Changing the world (for real)
...how to apply...
- Submit your application on TheResumator
- Indicate your preferred role in the Cover letter (see below)
- Upload your resume in a .doc or .docx format
OPERATIONS INTERN / ASSOCIATE
- Help coordinate logistics across 32+ cities
- Follow-up and update tracking of expansion pipeline
- Assist with global admissions processes
- IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter, please write one paragraph on why you want to work at the Founder Institute and also write a second paragraph with a story that explains your attention to detail. Resumes without a proper cover letter will be ignored.
- Apply Today
MARKETING INTERN / ASSOCIATE
- Conduct market research in new and existing global locations.
- Secure promotion for the Founder Institute and its events across global markets through marketing partnerships, media, listings, and more.
- Assist in social media and content marketing initiatives.
- IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter, please write one paragraph on why you want to work at the Founder Institute, and also provide a list of 5-10 top groups, blogs, or events that would be good to partner with in Zurich to launch a Founder Institute chapter there, with a quick explanation of why you chose each target. Resumes without a proper cover letter will be ignored.
- Apply Today
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN / ASSOCIATE
- Brainstorm and design marketing assets for various Founder Institute, Founder Showcase, and TheFunded campaigns across both web and print.
- IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter, please write one paragraph on why you want to work at the Founder Institute, and also provide links to some work samples. Resumes without a proper cover letter will be ignored.
- Apply Today
...some cool facts...
- We have 32 chapters across 19 countries, and over 50 more cities considered.
- The sun never sets on the Institute with chapters in over 15 time zones.
- The Institute processes over 10,000 entrepreneurial applications each year.
- We have a short aptitude test that predicts success with 73% accuracy.
- There are over 1,300 top CEO Mentors of the Institute worldwide.