Today, the Founder Institute, the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Saint Petersburg 2020 program!
If you could use a structured process and support from Saint Petersburg's top investors and entrepreneurs to build a startup, then apply to the Saint Petersburg 2020 Founder Institute today.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 185+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the devoted support network and structured growth process needed to get to traction and funding. Since 2009, the program has helped over 4,000 Alumni raise over $900M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more.
To celebrate the launch, we will host several free startup events in Saint Petersburg, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs and hear more about the program:
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp, with INGRIA: Learn from Top Founders & Investors
2019-12-10, 06:30 PM
- Startup Funding in Saint Petersburg: How to Raise Money for Your Business
2019-12-17, 07:00 PM
- Founder Night Out: Network with Saint Petersburg Entrepreneurs
2020-01-14, 07:00 PM
- Frontier Founders Forum: Solving the Biggest Problems of Humanity
2020-01-23, 07:00 PM
The Saint Petersburg program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Alex Vasilenka (Cofounder, Hyperloot), Anton Titov (Partner, Tx Advisory), Maxim Zaikin (CEO, Getlooky.ru), Nikolai Vinogradov (Mr, Intuit).
In addition, some of Saint Petersburg's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating in the program, providing them with expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Saint Petersburg Founder Institute includes:
- Alexey Belyankin: CEO, LegionFarm
- Amaury Soviche: Co-Founder, Mati Biometrics
- Andrey Zhulin
- Andrey Satin: CEO and Co-Founder, Useid.pro
- Anton Gopka: General Partner, ATEM Capital
- Artem Ieknich: CEO, DOCTU.RU
- Artem Kromochkin: Head of Short Term Rent Category and Domofond, Avito
- Dave Vasquez: Innovation Lead, startup.mts.ru
- Gleb Matrunich: CEO, E-Kassa
- Igor Iarunov: Senior associate at early stages, kirovgroup.vc
- Igor Kudinov: CFO, VeeRoute
- Kirill Gurbanov: Head of Digital Banking Department in MTS Bank, mtsbank.ru
- Konstantin Musatov: Head of corporate accelerator StartupDrive, startupdrive.ru
- Kristina Stoyanova: Head of User Experience, Yandex.Money
- Maksim Menshchikov: CEO, yodvisor.com
- Maxim Shafirov: CEO, JetBrains
- Nikita Volchek: CEO, http://fvolchek.ru/
- Pavel Belov: Senior Innovation Manager, MegaFon
- Savva Antonyuk: CEO, Tensy
- Sergey Galeev: CEO , AddReality
- Sergey Karagodin: CEO, QMOBI
- Simon Shiharev: CEO, PLayneta
- Vasiliy Mescheryakov: CEO, dioram.ai
- Vasily Mironov: CEO, Librum
- Vitalii Isaev: CEO, Space307
- Vitaliy Yanko: www.SoftwareLead.pro, www.SoftwareLead.pro
- Vladimir Suvorov: Big Data and AI Consultant Company, NameAuriga
- Yan Stolyar: Co-Founder, Tuus Systems
- Zoya Andreeva: CEO and Co-Founder, E-Contenta
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute focuses on helping tech or tech-enabled businesses at the pre-seed stage, including both solo-founders and teams. This includes established businesses that are pre-funding and traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects, and even part-time founders with just ideas. FI's mission is to create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Join us in Saint Petersburg to build a great company in 2020.
Apply to the Saint Petersburg 2020 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.