2 Avenue de Lafayette (4th floor)
- Start Date: Tue Jul 16, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Co-Founder, Founder Institute
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Ideation Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Conclusion and Networking
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times