If you are interested in building a business that matters with the Founder Institute's structured process, expert feedback, and global network, then join an upcoming "Online Information Session + Q&A" Webinar.
These events are run 5 times per week, include short presentation on the Founder Institute Methodology, and each one is attended by FI staff who are ready to answer your questions in the chat.
Click the registration box above to pick an upcoming session, or watch the short presentation from a recent Info Session below.
Who Should Attend an Infosession?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Any with a pre-seed startup (pre-funding)
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Short Presentation on the Founder Institute
- Question & Answer Session with Audience via live chat
Register for upcoming Online Information Session event, or to see more startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.